Loyola College is a Catholic Regional Co-Educational Secondary College in the Ignatian tradition, with an enrolment of 1340 students.
Applications are called for the following position commencing in 2019:
- Italian (CLIL training) with Humanities (Full-time)
Teacher with at least two years experience preferred.
Applicants must be VIT registered.
Salary Range: $67,558 – $101,260
Please complete the Application for a Teaching Position below.
Applications for this teaching position close on Friday 23 November 2018.
Applications are to be addressed to:
Mr J Favrin
325 Grimshaw Street
Criteria for Employment
- All Staff are expected to be supportive of the Catholic ethos and Ignatian charism of the College.
- Applications must be submitted in writing with a completed application form – see Application Form below.
- Applications must include the names and details of three referees.
- VIT Registration is necessary for teaching positions and a current WWCC for non-teaching positions.