Loyola College is a Catholic Regional Co-Educational Secondary College in the Ignatian tradition, with an enrolment of 1340 students.
Applications are called for the following positions commencing in for 2020:
Head of Ignatian Service (Readvertised)
The following teaching positions commencing in 2020:
- Italian (Readvertised)
- Maths/Science (Biology an advantage) (Readvertised)
- Dance/Drama (12 month Replacement Position)
Applications for the above position close on Monday 28 October 2019.
Applications are to be addressed to:
Mr J Favrin
325 Grimshaw Street
Criteria for Employment
- All Staff are expected to be supportive of the Catholic ethos and Ignatian charism of the College.
- Applications must be submitted in writing with a completed application form – see Application Form below.
- Applications must include the names and details of three referees.
- VIT Registration is necessary for teaching positions and a current WWCC for non-teaching positions.