Loyola College is a Catholic Regional Co-Educational Secondary College in the Ignatian tradition, with an enrolment of 1340 students.
Applications are called for the following position commencing in 2019:
- Year 7 – 10 Science (Full Time). Ability to teach Physics is an advantage but not essential.
Please click here for the position description.
Please complete the Application for a Teaching Position below.
Applications will be processed as they are received.
Applications are to be addressed to:
Mr J Favrin
325 Grimshaw Street
Criteria for Employment
- All Staff are expected to be supportive of the Catholic ethos and Ignatian charism of the College.
- Applications must be submitted in writing with a completed application form – see Application Form below.
- Applications must include the names and details of three referees.
- VIT Registration is necessary for teaching positions and a current WWCC for non-teaching positions.