Loyola College is a Catholic Regional Co-Educational Secondary College in the Ignatian tradition, with an enrolment of 1340 students.
Applications are called for the following positions for 2019:
- Mathematics Teacher (1.0 FTE)
- Woodwork Teacher (0.6 FTE over 4 Days)
Applications are to be addressed to:
Mr J Favrin
325 Grimshaw Street
Criteria for Employment
- All Staff are expected to be supportive of the Catholic ethos and Ignatian charism of the College.
- Applications must be submitted in writing with a completed application form – see Application Form below.
- Applications must include the names and details of three referees.
- VIT Registration is necessary for teaching positions and a current WWCC for non-teaching positions.